Career Level: Entry level
Experience Required: Prefer 1+ years (not mandatory)
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
Hours/Shift: 60 hours weekly
Midwestern Services, Inc. a leading company in the tank cleaning industry is seeking responsible, integrity driven individuals with 1+ year in the oilfield, industrial maintenance, pipeline, commercial construction and/or related fields.
Performs tasks involving physical labor at tank farms, terminals, power plants, refineries, etc.
Our Tank Cleaner Positions require the following:
- 90 % travel – in and out of town for extended periods of time
- Travel expenses paid for
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER Certified (provided when hired)
- TWIC Card Holder
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to climb multiple sets of stairs while carrying materials weighing between 40 and 60 pounds.
- Working inside Confined Spaces
- Working in extreme weather conditions for 10+ hours a day (heat and cold)
- Average 60 hours a work week Monday – Saturday