Career Level Required: Entry Management
Experience Required: 2+ 5 years
Education Required: Prefer College degree – (not mandatory)
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full-Time
Hours/Shifts: 60 hours weekly
Midwestern Services, Inc. a leading company in the Tank Cleaning Industry is seeking responsible, integrity driven individuals with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in oil field, industrial maintenance, pipeline, commercial construction and/or related fields. Knowledge of tank cleaning is a plus, but not required.
Our Supervisor Positions require the following:
- 90% travel – in and out of town for extended periods;
- Understanding and experience with pumps, piping & valves; or general mechanical knowledge.
- The ability to coordinate and supervise sub-contractors, their equipment, labor, charges and control costs.
- Accurately & consistently prepare and report required documentation from the job-site to management and customers.
- The ability to direct supervise and manage a project, as well as a crew of up to 10 or more people;
- The ability to anticipate and address potential problems both on the job site, and with personnel under their direct supervision.
- The ability to communicate with management, customers, crew members and support team.
- The ability to manage a budget
- The ability to review and understand operative statements; and budgetary items and implement corrective actions.
- Be self-motivated and driven to complete projects on time in a safe and cost effective manner.
- As a Project Supervisor; you will operate your $1.5 million to $2.5 million business with general guidance and support from the MSI management team.